Open University Units for Seniors

There are a number of Open University Units available to Kinross High S6 pupils to study. Pupils can choose to do one unit and would be expected to work mainly on their own, with a programme of meetings with a course supporter throughout the year. The units are at Advanced Higher level and pupils wishing to choose this option are required to have, or are likely to gain, at least 4 passes at Higher. To sign up for this option pupils should approach their Head of House.

For more information visit -