Instrumental Music Tuition

 Information and application 

Perth and Kinross Council provide Instrumental music tuition for pupils at school.  Should you wish your child to receive music tuition for an instrument whilst at Kinross High School then please follow this link, it may help answer questions you have - an application form is also available from the link

Instrumental Music Service Website

Financial Assistance 

Should you wish your child to receive instrumental music tuition but feel that the costs are prohibitive then please view this letter from the Perth and Kinross Music Foundation - they may be able to help with the costs of fees

Perth and Kinross Music Foundation Letter  and Application form

Instruments Played at Kinross High School

 -  Brass: Trumpet, French Horn, Tuba and Trombone

Brass Timetable

-   Guitar

Guitar Timetable 

-   Piano

Piano Timetable

-   Percussion: Drumkit and/or Concert Percussion

Percussion Timetable

-   Upper Strings: Violin and Viola

Upper Strings Timetable

-   Lower Strings: Cello and Double Bass

Lower Strings Timetable

-   Voice

Vocal Timetable

-   Woodwind: Flute, Oboe, Clarinet, Saxophone, Bassoon

Woodwind Timetable